Sunday, August 08, 2004
Beginning Blogging
Here begins my journey into blogdom. I sat with my husband telling him that I am finally finding some peace of mind on the internet. I told him that I was searching on the internet and stumbled upon this grrrl's journal. I told him that I found more peace reading about her and other stories (Karen ,Julie and Tertia) than I did reading all of the medical journals on "failed IVF", "rescue ICSI", "chromosome abnormalities".

He asked where I found these people and who they were. I said it is like a journal that I read of theirs. I am reading about feelings inside of me that someone else typed. I found this grrl's by accident in a search and I saved the link and ended up getting caught up in her book.

I said I need to look up this word. It must be from the UK and slang for "gathering" or "friends in common".

I asked if he ever heard of "blog" (I pronounced it blogue - like rogue). He laughed and explained it all to me.

Now I sit with my own blog - pronounced like log.
posted by Julianna · 8/08/2004

0 Comments:
Post a Comment  •  Home