I just took my shower and I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror, yep, we DEFINITELY need to get that treadmill this weekend. Yep. For sure.
I remember I dated a guy once who said that there is absolutely no reason for a lady to be ugly, that no matter how unattractive one might be, they can still take care of themselves and dress well and be attractive.
First the excuse, we have separate tub/shower areas and I just got some lovely bath oils and soaps so I have been taking luxurious candlelit baths. I hate to scrub my big bathtub and have found that when I don't shave in there, I don't have to clean it as much. Especially with the bath oils, the shaved hairs stick to the side and well, it is disgusting.
I hoped in the shower this afternoon and I had to pause when I saw the forest under my arms.
What has come of me?
Clearly, I need to start taking better care of myself.


