Monday, February 21, 2005
The Good Place
I am in the happy atmosphere and I rather like it up here.

I am Tinkerbelling along and life is soooooo much more pleasant.

Just as I get S.A.D.D. before winter, I get H.A.P.P.Y. before Spring. However, I have ruled out the H.A.P.P.Y. theory because the weather has been unusually sucky, even gloomy.

That only leaves two things - Hope and Exercise.

I have a goal and a mission and I am thinking very good thoughts about my upcoming IVF.

I have also started exercising again. I walk 3 miles a day (I try to run some of that time but that lasts about two minutes) and as stated earlier, I have my ball friend.

It's been a long time coming, I don't want this hot air balloon to land.
posted by Julianna · 2/21/2005

3 Comments:
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can I bum a ride? It's nice to see you doing well. Good luck with your next IVF.

April  

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
That is great. I think exercise can do quite a bit for one's frame of mind. Maybe you will inspire me to get off my tush. If it would only stop raining. Keep us posted on your weight loss progress.  

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...
Julianna, I am making that bitch Pollyanna run in front of me so I can laugh at her cellulite! I definitely feel a whole lot better when I am exercising. Those endorphins are some great drugs and free too! You keep it up and I will too.  

Post a Comment  •  Home