Sunday, February 20, 2005
I've Had A Ball
No, really.........I've had a ball.

on my hips

on my stomach

on my lower back

under my belly


I'm doing the ball exercise. I have a video tape and I roll all over an inflated big ball.

I don't know if I like it or not.

I get a headache after all the tumbling and rolling.

We shall see if I get some results.

I am on a mission to lose weight ..........AND fast!..I lied to my new doctors and told them that I weigh 10 pounds less than I do.

Honestly, I think my scales are broken............and, while we are at it, my clothes have shrunk in the dryer.

I need to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

I want to be healthy for my next IVF/ pregnancy (Pollyanna IN THE HOooouUSE!!!!).

I am getting nervously excited.
posted by Julianna · 2/20/2005

9 Comments:
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Roll, roll, roll your belly

on a big fat ball

hope, hope, hope to hell

that your scales take the fall







I love the exercise ball.
Good luck with your future endeavors.  

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
oops, sorry, it is me,

April  

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Jeangenie said...
Driver's licence renewal? Telling them your weight? Do you have to do that Over There? Here, you pass your driving test and get a licence that lasts (unless it's taken away because you keep speeding or whatever) till you're 70. And you don't have to tell them your weight either.  

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Amyesq said...
I am always afraid I am going to pop those ball thingies. I won't go near one. Good luck with your ball, though.  

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...
I would probably manage to roll off of it too! I love my rebounder!  

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Julianna said...
April, I love your poem.

Miracle, I did fall off - once : )

Barreness, that's the one I'm using. My arms and belly muscles are sore (good sore). I am going to look into more videos.

JG, we have to tell them our weight and height and we have to renew every 4 years. Everyone also gets an eye exam, right there at the DMV (department motor vehicles) just before they take our picture. Do you have a picture on your license?

Amy, I actually never fully relaxed onto the ball the first time. I was expecting it to burst at any moment. Now I am one with the ball. You have to surrender to the ball. : )

Okay, I'm ball crazy.  

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
Be One with the ball! I think I would still be scared, particularly since the only balls I seem to have been around lately were meatballs. And I mean the kind you get in spaghetti.  

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jenni said...
I just bought an exercise ball yesterday. I am intending to train to run the marathon, but I hurt my foot one week into training. Not a good omen. So I thought maybe I'd try something a little less low impact. Now I'm a little worried I am going to fall off the ball :)  

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ana said...
Good luck with the ball and I hope you lose the weight before you start the cycle!  

Post a Comment  •  Home