Tuesday, February 08, 2005
No Triplet For Me!!
Yipppeee..........yipppeeee.......dance ..........dance.

No positive beta for her.


I'm mean and vindictive and hateful to people that are cunts to me - so FUCK OFF TROLL. Perhaps, now I am cursed forever.

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE.............YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........DANCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DANCE................
posted by Julianna · 2/08/2005

16 Comments:
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
YAYAYAY!! Glad to hear the news! Sorry if my being happy about her neg karmically affects me, but at least now you can still work there for a while. And maybe she will learn some compassion having been through so much. Hey, I can hope, can't I?  

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Do you think that bitch will be humble now? Did she look you in the eye when she told you that she would give her one of her triplets? Did she cry when she told you she wasn't even pregnant? I cannot stand that woman.

So happy for you.

April  

At 8:13 PM, Blogger E. said...
Hallelujah! I know it's bad...but she's horrible. And what the hell has karma ever gotten us, anyway?? :)  

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi there again, this is your new 'troll' enemy, another person to hate. I'm going to post here again since this blog is not just your journal it is also for the public to want to read your journal and want to comment right?? (even if the comments are not just hugs and kisses like your few online readers post)
You're 45 yo? I can't believe how juvenile and silly you sound. Well, I'm pg and you're not, there's nothing to lose if you start changing your hateful behaviour now.

Hopefully my comment will get your blog some action, other than just (((((hugss)))) and yippeees...  

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
OH MY LORD - grow a brain.

Dear Julianna I've just spent the afternoon reading your whole story, my heart goes out to you.
I wouldn't wish your pain or the pain of these other courageous ladies on anyone.

That said the above person needs to grow a brain - as if you'd ever go on an infertile persons blog and taunt them about not being pg

Trina from Oz  

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Ana said...
Julianna, I'm delurking to say I totally know how you are feeling. Good news!  

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Chickie said...
Delurking to say that I share in your glee! I hope TBW is sitting somewhere with diarrhea. She sounds vile. Maybe you could give her a sympathy card?  

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi!
well, I've also been reading this blog for a while, and this may be my first post too. But unlike the infertile assvice giver above, I will say: Yay for you Julianna!!
and for you non-troll assvice giver, to me it seems you belong in the same category as TBW, an honorary member of the fertile asshat breed. Julianna is being juvenile and silly? but you say "Well, I'm pg and you're not"? I hope Karma doesn't ever come back and bite you in the ass, although you could use some reality check and sensitivity training, just like TBW.

Keep pluggin' along Julianna!  

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
If being confident and happy (in an utterly insensitive, assvice-y way) were the key to pregnancy, TBW would be pregnant, yes?
Troll, are you related to any archangels? Would you like to tell Julianna that she should have sex around the time of ovulation?
Big perky snuggles to you, troll.
And neener, neener to TBW.

Slim  

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kristin said...
Wooohooooo....so glad the bitch isn't pregnant...I think I'll break out the happy dance for this one...

HappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoy  

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Since it always seems like the unworthy assholes get pregnant and stay that way, I just knew her IVF was going to work. Thankfully, the reverse happened.

Take care.  

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous - How old are you then, fifteen? If you're any older, that "I'm pregnant and you're not" taunt is shamefully immature, much more so than Julianna's dislike of a woman who has gone out of her way to torment her. I guess that once you got pregnant you decided you didn't need to be all sweet and optimistic; it's a pity you decided to revert to your true form here.

- Sonetka  

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Relax you people, you can hate as much as you want but it won't get you nowhere, just like rocking on a rocking chair it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere. Take my advice start spreading love instead of hate, this goes for you and your readers too.  

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
You got attention! You got attention!

First you say you just had twins after several failed IVF's and now you say you are pregnant. At least, be a smart troll.

Because I missed this little party while I was working today, I'll speak to you but I really think you need your own blog to spread your genius around.

Spread your revelations to the masses without having to play second fiddle. Just an idea.

Blogspot does not even charge to host your site.

Imagine the impact you could have on the world, spreading your peace and love and goodwill.

Or, you could go on commenting on blogs because that will probably draw more attention to you than any blog you could ever come up with on your own.  

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Jeangenie said...
I can't help feeling a gleam of evil delight. :)  

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Miss X said...
Screw the asshat troll!

So happy about TBW! Woo-hoo!  

Post a Comment  •  Home