Monday, February 07, 2005
WTF TBW?
So, tomorrow I will find out if my bosses wife got a positive beta.

My husband thinks that she is enough of a bitch that if she got a postive beta, that she would have called me to rub it in.

I will find out in the morning. I cannot tell you how much I dread the day if I hear that she is pregnant. I will have to put my acting skills into play.


posted by Julianna · 2/07/2005

13 Comments:
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Will it help if we your readers do all the negative wishing, so we can collectively take on any bad karma? I'll accept a little, for a good cause (which this is, such a bitch). We can do your hatin' and you can do the Christian charity thing, yes?

Jessica
imconfused blog  

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh honey, I'm thinking of you.

xxoo,
Emily  

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Miss X said...
Thinking of you and hoping that tomorrow is a good day for you.  

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi,
Been reading your post for couple of months now, and find that you do have some interesting things to say, funny at times, but man you need to loosen up a little and maybe not think too hard, hating someone because they're jerk and trying to get pregnant I think is a big waste of time and energy. You have a lot of hate towards this TBW, maybe you need to chanel your energy to a more positive thoughts and maybe one of these days you will get pregnant. (I'm not one of those Fertile Myrtle giving you assvice, I too did a couple of IVF tries before being successful with my twins, but I think what really helped me throughout is focusing on positive thoughts and kindness to people around me)  

At 5:11 AM, Blogger E. said...
Man, Julianna, you get the most irritating trolls. I'm hoping for good news for you today. Fuck TBW. There, that's why I'm not getting pregnant, either. :)  

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well, if she does get pregnant you'll have the opportunity to say things like......"Wow, you're really putting on a lot of weight. Is that normal?"
And if she successfully delivers you can tell her how her baby reminds you of Sean Connery (if it's a girl). If it's a boy you should say Barbara Bush.
Just some thoughts.

thisgirl
thisgirl.blog-city.com  

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Amyesq said...
Hey, if she IS pregnant, I can tell you all about how to quit, since I just did it yesterday. :)

Oh, and I wish I could "chanel" my energy just like your troll said to. It would be Chanel purses, Chanel shoes, and some of those really cute Chanel suits, too.  

At 2:17 PM, Blogger sweetisu said...
I can't wait to hear what the next post says.
Thinking of ya,  

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hahahahaha Amy, 'chanel'. I liked that.

Oh yes, the positive thing...not that the troll is giving assvice or anything by signing it anonymously. No, not at all. I'll give you positive -- I'm positive you're (anon troll) an idiot.

Emily  

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Sandy said...
Thinking of you and sending you thoughts of strength to handle whatever tomorrow brings my friend.  

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anon: I'm going to channel some positive energy and whoop your ass.  

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Cricket said...
Post already. I'm dying over here.  

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
This is to the guru, all knowing one.

I just don't get reading a blog that you don't agree with? If I don't like a blog, I skip it.

Life is short, no?

There are so many more variables involved with this TBW woman and my blog is my place to vent.

Good for you that you found the light and you had your twins.

If the reason I am not able to get pregnant is because I am disgusted, hurt, vindictive and mean to a woman who has been completely atrocious to me, then I guess I will never have a child.

This is my diary, my journal, where is yours?

Honestly, did you think you were void of assvice? Really? Come on.

Please save yourself and do not click on my journal again.

When I ask for advice, I will be clear. In the meantime, write in your own damn blog.  

Post a Comment  •  Home