Saturday, September 04, 2004
I washed my hair
That is it.
I washed my hair.
I did not blow dry it (I have to use a round brush and pull until my eyes water to get it straight and looking perfect and I didn't have it in me today)
Baby steps people.
Baby steps.
posted by Julianna ·
9/04/2004
1 Comments:
At
10:52 AM
,
Milenka
said...
Oh, how well I can relate! :-)
Post a Comment
•
Home
Read more about me ›››
Is Pollyanna still happy when she breaks her neck?
What helps?
FREE DENTAL ADVISE
Taxi Cab driver
The Storm Before The Calm
Let the games begin
I'm a neurotic bitch
Cruel and Unusual Punishment
Backstep
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
November 2008
Infertiles Galore
Blogs Galore
My New Blog! New Abode!!
Designed by
Moxie Design Studios