Sunday, August 29, 2004
Let the games begin
I started what will be my last period for the next 9 months. I don't really consider the period with the pill to be a REAL period so......... this is it.

Yep.

I want to fast forward my movie now.

Scroll the pages of my blog up to October.

If I am getting a tampon up there, I want the woman on those pages to come back to me flailing her arms and screaming to stop.

Perhaps if I yell loud enough, she will come save me.

posted by Julianna · 8/29/2004

5 Comments:
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love your blog but am confused. Could you explain?  

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
Wayell Chris........

it is a very long sad story and I am confused too.

no.....no.......really

this post was a sad attempt at being positive that I will be pregnant for the next 9 months and thus will not have another period until I deliver my beautiful baby

I was being facetious (I love the way that word looks)

I am starting my last and final IVF attempt in 3 days (since I started my period today)

If it fails and I am not pregnant and have a period before the next 9 months, then I will be a sad case indeed.

I was wishing for some kind of warp speed time travel where the future me who already knows what happens could come back to me now and save me my heartache if it doesn't work. If I could scroll my blog up to October to find out now, that would be awesome.

I am just scared if it is "no"

That will mean that I will never be pregnant. This is it. This is my line and I need to be positive and pray for a miracle.

so...."this is my last period for the next 9 months"

say it with me now  

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sounds like a plan. Good luck. No, better than good. All the luck in the world.  

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
"this is your last period for the next 9 months and you will birth a beautiful, healthy baby"

Good luck to you. I'll be watching and praying for you.

You will be an awesome mother.

Best wishes,

April  

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Julianna,

I'll be thinking about you in the next few days. If you feel up to it, let us know how you're doing and how it's going.

Sending peaceful, uber-fertile thoughts your way!

xxoo

Anna H.  

Post a Comment  •  Home