Saturday, August 21, 2004
It doesn't take a rocket scientist
Well, actually M. is a physicist who manages rocket scientists.

Me,.......well...........I just had to spell check physicist .....enough said.

This is what i know:

It is extremely doubtful that I will ever get pregnant given the accumulated data.

This is what I believe:

New data can come about and change the previous conclusion. The earth was flat at one time.

I believe in the future and surprises and miracles. I do not look backwards for the answers.

I woke from my pregnancy fatigue nap and couldn't resist any longer. The symptoms have been mounting and still no sign of red. I peed on the stick an hour ago and I usually leave it by my trash can just in case the results change later. I'll still keep checking it until tomorrow.

M. saw me kneeling at my bathroom sink and I fessed up. "Well, I just took a home pregnancy test because technically I should have started Wednesday but I could have started up until yesterday but now it is Saturday and I am exhausted and I have all the signs so I took it and I am checking to make sure it is still negative even though it was over an hour ago because you never know I could have a faulty test." (I usually ramble with no pauses in my sentences when I am excited).

M. said he will get a magic marker and paint it positive for me.

He is such a doll!

I guess I'll soon find out when my CD1 will be and then I begin IVF #2.

I believe in believing.

posted by Julianna · 8/21/2004

0 Comments:
Post a Comment  •  Home