Thursday, September 09, 2004
I'M ON!
Yippee..........dance..........dance............yippee yippee dance

Got message from Boston pharmacy regarding new prescription order and guess what folks! The sum total is $1,600.00! Yippee, yippee ......dance .........dance.

I don't know what happened or how but I am just thankful.

Perhaps it was my mother's prayers for dumbass. Yes. My lovely mother. When I was crying to her on the phone (she lives 3000 miles away and I was needing someone to unscrew me from the ceiling I had myself so wrapped up), when I was so upset, my mother said she needed to change her prayers and that she would start praying for the nurse.

God bless her.

I said "yeah, pray she gets in an accident tomorrow or pray the hitman's bullet doesn't miss."

My mother was horrified that I would say such a thing. I thought it was funny.

Someone called in a new prescription. I will keep my appointment tomorrow (of course). I cannot even be bothered anymore with the stresses of life and if anyone brings it up tomorrow, I think I will just not get into it.

It is too stressful to remember and too stressful to think about. I need to move on and not give her any more power.

I have my meds and I have my IVF#2 now.

Thank you. thank you. thank you.


posted by Julianna · 9/09/2004

4 Comments:
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marla
themiddle way  

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
That is so fantastic. I have read your entire blog and I know what a struggle this has been for you, with your husband and with your stupid nurse. You can have success. You have to believe and stay positive. Life is a fight sometimes, you have to keep kicking.

I look forward to reading about your progress.

April  

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I was fuming mad after reading yesterdays post. I am so glad things worked out. Maybe dumbass had a change of heart, maybe your moms prayers worked, whatever happened I am glad things worked out!
Karla  

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Heather said...
Wonderful news! Let the games begin. :-)

Heather
One Pink Line  

Post a Comment  •  Home