Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Symptoms
So, today was my last day of work for 2 weeks. The next time they see me, my fate will have been determined.

I found myself looking into the eyes of a dear woman I work with and wondered what will she see in me when I come back in 2 weeks. I can be so freaky, weird, sensitive like that sometimes.

I work on Tuesday's and Wednesday's, I'm very lucky. My retrieval is scheduled for next Tuesday (+or-) so I arranged for time off knowing that I would not be fit to work. I pray I will not be fit for work! THAT would be a nightmare.

I am slowing down a bit. I am completely exhausted as the day progresses. I still feel twinges and tweaks and I can't walk as fast as normal.

I need lots and lots of beautiful eggs. I try to only think positive, great thoughts.

I love being in my pool of calm. I can get so annoyed and irritated with people on most days and I just don't allow myself right now.

A lady was flipping me off and not letting me merge onto the freeway today. I don't know what her problem was, I mean what does she do when she is trying to merge? I had my blinker on and was going with the speed of traffic. She wouldn't let me in front and then would slow down when I tried to pull behind. She was flipping me off and calling me asshole. NICE.

Normally, I would have challenged her. Today, I just smiled and waved. What a sad life she must have. I truly cannot be bothered by idiots. All of my energy is going to calm, loving thoughts.

I am so proud of myself. I tell myself that often. I need lots of encouragement. M. is calling me his Warrior. He is very proud of me.

I don't bitch, I don't complain, I am quite boring.

I don't have the energy to fight or argue or get my panties in a wad about anything.

SO UNLIKE ME!

I have my next ultrasound tomorrow a.m.. I will come home and (after posting here), I will take a nap.

I drink lots of water and sleep, sleep, sleep.

My belly is bloated. I am doing the absolute best I can do.

posted by Julianna · 9/22/2004

3 Comments:
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Dee said...
Julianna, it certainly sounds like you are doing the absolute best you can and that's wonderful. You are so positive, so strong, so immersed in your pool of calm and I think that's great. You are an inspiration, and M is right to be proud of you.  

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Julianna -

I'm glad you're feeling calm. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be hoping hard for you.

kate
http://myumd.typepad.com/myumd  

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wishing you tons of luck.

xxoo

Emily
scrambledeggs  

Post a Comment  •  Home