Thursday, September 23, 2004
The World Does Revolve Around Me
I am just getting home. Four hours round trip is tiring. I did stop and shop while I was up that way.

I am so very tired this IVF. When the afternoon comes around, I can only think of napping. I have had some nausea with this IVF also that wasn't there before. It is only in the afternoons though and seems to get better when I eat.

Although my doctor does not volunteer follicle counts etc...and the details will only make me worry about something I have no control over, I did count real fast the number of measurements she took today. I counted 10 - equal right and left ovaries.

My doctor did say I am not growing as fast as I did last time. My retrieval was actually a day earlier than predicted with IVF#1. I could get worried about what "not growing as fast" could indicate but I cannot work myself into a frenzy.

I know it sounds like a broken record, but I am doing the best I can do. I can do no more than this.

It is out of my hands.

Dr. Beautiful doesn't want to see me again until early Sunday morning. I have a feeling I'll trigger that night and retrieval may be Tuesday.

Until then, happy egg thoughts. They have quite the challenge ahead of them.

posted by Julianna · 9/23/2004

0 Comments:
Post a Comment  •  Home