That sorry ass Worry started knocking yesterday and now the asshole is beating on my door and ringing the doorbell nonstop.
I am actually doing well. THAT is the problem. Last cycle day 11 I could not walk well. I was so eggy. Today is cycle day 11 for IVF#2 and I am walking too well.
I will get the toll in the morning and Worry is screaming through the door that I won't have eleven eggs this time and will be lucky if I get five. Tomorrow is just the ultrasound that determines if I trigger tomorrow night. Worry just laughed very loudly through the door when I typed that, that sorry motherfucker.
I say I am doing well. That is such bullshit actually. I have had a killer headache in the afternoon the past three days. Yesterday was the worst. I think it is sinuses and since I am not taking Advil or Excedrin and not even Tylenol, I am left to suffer. Yesterday afternoon, after snorting saline water and pressing warm clothes on my face to no avail I got in a warm (not TOO hot) tub and ordered M. to bring me a big glass of red wine. That is the only thing my doctor said was okay, so hey, let's party!
I told M. that I thought I might have a sinus infection. Then I began my ramble, this is when his eyes glaze and a slight smile is on his face just to make me think he is listening.
So I said without pausing: "I keep taking my temperature but although no temperature has registered yet, this pain cannot be good for my eggs. My little babies need all the energy they can get from me and a fever would be very bad. My mucous when I can blow my nose is not discolored and I know that is one of the first signs of a sinus infection even though I have never had a sinus infection and the reason I think it is my sinuses and not hormonal is because it is on the left side of my face and warm compresses seem to help sometimes but not enough and I am afraid if it gets any worse I will become more nauseous and then begin vomiting which will really play havoc on my ovaries and eggs."
M. said: "I think you got bit by a mosquito and have West Nile Virus"
"that too" I said without missing a beat.
Now he calls me Xena or Gabriella. I didn't know who Gabriella was but apparently she is Xena's side kick who is not quite the Warrior Princess that Xena is. ???
So, I'm Xena his Warrior Princess when I am very impressive and I am Gabriella when I am impressing him less so.
Today, I am Gabriella.
I am getting a lot of chores done in preparation for the coming week. M. just went to the grocery store for me. He is so awesome right now.
It is afternoon here and so far no headache - Praise Jesus! Please, please let me feel good today and while you're at it, can you please give me a miracle?
Now excuse me if you will, Xena has just entered the building to kick Worry's ass.

