At 6:27 PM,
Anonymous said...
OMG, Julianna, I am sooooo, soooo, sooo sorry.
You take all the time you need honey and if you need someone to just cry, scream, holler and rail at the unfairness of it all, you just email me and I will provide you with my number.
I'm holding you tight, so tight. Oh how I wish I could make this pain go away.
Sending you much love, Emily scrambledeggs
At 6:37 PM,
Sandy said...
Oh no Julianna....I'm so incredibly sorry. I know there are no words that can fix this. I'm just so sorry. I want to type so much more...about unfairness, and injustice, and try to convey how angry I felt as I read the pain in that one word - no. Instead all I can offer is a completely unsatisfactory I'm sorry.
At 10:42 PM,
Anonymous said...
Julianna, No. Of course you are shattered. Of course you are devastated. This is so hard. I am so sorry.
patricia http://laf.typepad.com
At 11:17 PM,
Stacy said...
Julianna, I am so sorry and thinking of you and DH. I am just, so sorry.
At 11:46 PM,
Jeangenie said...
I'm so desperately sorry, Julianna. My love goes to you and your husband.
At 12:21 AM,
ankaisa said...
I'm so sorry. I know there are no words to make you feel any better, so I'm not trying to come up with any. Just know I'm thinking about you.
At 1:38 AM,
Anonymous said...
Julianna: I am so, so sorry. That just sucks so much. It is so unfair. I don't know what else to say. Just thinking of you and wanting to share your pain. Kim Pillow Talk
At 5:08 AM,
Anonymous said...
Julianna, I am so, so sorry. I don't have the words to tell you how much. -Abby
At 7:41 AM,
Dee said...
Dear sweet Julianna, I am so very sorry. I wish I could do something to help you pick up the pieces. Know that I am sending you so much love. You and your husband are in my thoughts and heart.
At 9:04 AM,
Brandy said...
My heart is breaking for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
At 11:37 AM,
Miss X said...
I can't even imagine. I am so sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
At 12:36 PM,
JenP said...
So, so, so, so very sorry. I hope you are resting well.
You've been on my mind all day. I'm just checking in on you, holding you tight.
Love, Emily scrambledeggs
At 8:42 PM,
Anonymous said...
Oh, shit. I'm so, so sorry. Life wasn't supposed to be like this. My thoughs are with you.
Marla
At 9:17 AM,
Anonymous said...
Damn it. I'm so bummed for you. I've been there too many times myself and I know just how badly it sucks. I'm so so sorry. I really believe getting a negative is the worst part of this whole miserable experience, it's a sock in the eye to say the least. I hope you can some comfort, if even a tiny bit from all of these gals who obviously care for you.
At 12:50 PM,
E. said...
Still here, sending you much love.
At 9:32 AM,
Anonymous said...
I'm so, so sorry. I know where you are right now, and all I can say is how sorry I am.