Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Heavenly Seventeen
I am so relieved that they retrieved 17 eggs.

My doctor said everything looked excellent.

They are doing ICSI and we wait for the call in the morning.

I am doing well, groggy and fuzzy-minded but very happy.

I hope angels are looking after everything and I hope we get good news in the morning.
posted by Julianna · 9/29/2004

9 Comments:
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Heather said...
Julianna, that is EXCELLENT! Go, you!

I will now switch gears from tons-of-eggs thoughts to fertilization thoughts. Can't wait to hear about the report tomorrow. :-)

Heather
One Pink Line  

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Julie said...
Seventeen!

Now rest like the doped-up conquering queen you are.  

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
17 eggs??!? That's awesome! (I am also now thinking fertilization thoughts! Lots of them!)
-Abby  

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's wonderful news! Crossing my fingers for you.

Emily
scrambledeggs  

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Sandy said...
wooooooo hooooooo! This is such great news! Doesn't mean I'm giving up praying for you tonight though. Praying for good news tomorrow!  

At 7:11 PM, Blogger E. said...
Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!! I am so thrilled for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...in the meantime, I hope you get some good sleep tonight. You deserve it.  

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh thank goodness! I'll be on pins and needles - hoping to hear excellent news.

Sleep well!

patricia
http://laf.typepad.com  

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Dawn said...
17! Wow! That is awesome! Good luck, I will continue to follow along. How are you feeling overall? My retrieval is tomorrow and I am starting to get nervous.  

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jeangenie said...
Positive thoughts from over the sea.

http://jananned.blogspot.com  

Post a Comment  •  Home