Thursday, November 18, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving
So .........I'm off.

I'll be in the country with a very, very slow dial up internet connection so I am not going to be surfing much.

I'll be back in about ten days.

TBW had 14 eggs, 6 fertilized, they transferred what was left which was 4 eight celled embryos today. She will have her beta just before I get back in town. There is no way I can stay there if that....that....... there isn't even a word that I can fit in here to describe what I feel about her........ gets pregnant. I am going to have a very, very difficult time if she gets a positive, I am going to be delighted if it is negative. I may wish I never stayed there long enough to find out.



Tomorrow is another day.
posted by Julianna · 11/18/2004

10 Comments:
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh honey, we all want to find out if she gets a positive. Something tells me she won't.

Call it schadenfreude. Got to love the Germans for coming up with that one.

Hope you have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Take care.  

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Have a great Thanksgiving and a safe trip.

I'm surprised she only had 6 fertilize, I thought for sure that the uber-bitch would have all of them fertilize, so it would be one more thing to say, "Oh, Julianna, only 13 out of 14 fertilized, what does that mean? Is that good?" Bitch. I still hate her.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

xxxxoooo,
Emily
scrambledeggs  

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Dee said...
Have a safe trip, a happy turkey day, and a fabulous time in the low country.  

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Y'all be havin' a niiice trip down south, now ya hear me?

Marla  

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Four eight-cells? Damn it, and all I got was two six-cells and a seven-cell. Maybe I should work on becoming more evil.

- Sonetka  

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Sandy said...
Have a safe trip and a happy thanksgiving my friend!  

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Have a nice trip!

And I really, really hope you do not have to come back and hear bad news. And by bad news I mean a positive for TBW. Maybe she would be more tolerable after a BFN.  

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Miss X said...
Have a great trip!  

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
Ugh! Four times eight little cells of EVIL dividing is too much to think about. Glad you won't be there for the beta. I don't think I have ever come on IF blogs to wish anyone a - beta, but since she doesn't want to get PG anyway...

Have a great trip and I hope you add to your other blog when you return.

-AmyY  

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Amy, you should read her other blog, it sounds like she IS in another world. She is posting everyday over there. I have never been to the south but it sure sounds interesting.



April  

Post a Comment  •  Home