Wow! Modern transportation! I find it awe inspiring that I can fly from coast to coast in half of a day. What a huge difference from one end of the United States to the other.
It was very nice to see my husband after almost two weeks. It looks like I may be ovulating in the next day so the timing is perfect. Oh Lordy, I have to laugh at myself for still trying naturally. I know I don't stand a chance in hell of getting pregnant the old fashioned way but I just can't bare to let an egg go unnoticed. I would be pissed if I were still in South Carolina and saw this lovely cervical mucus that teases me so.
Hell, I might even use the rest of my medrol and progesterone suppositories that are left over from my abominations of IVF's that I just finished, I mean really, what does it matter? Why should I take those medications for only IVF cycles when they are all equally useless. I might as well use them this month because IVF months are just as dismal.
None of my family discussed my unmentionable much while I was back home for Thanksgiving. I guess it dulls the mood in the room when I begin to talk about my empty nursery. Better to pretend all is well, I reckon.
I did get some cooking secrets from my awesome Aunt Chessie that I will share for anyone who is interested : Aunt Chessie's hints.
I am exhausted. I got up at 4:00 a.m. EST and I have been traveling most of the day. I have slept only 4 hours in the past two days. I have so much to catch up on in the blog world. I was in internet hell at my mother's house. I knew the internet would be slow, but I did not count on viruses (about:blank is a bitch) and blinding pop-ups.
I have realized a lot of things being away and gaining distance from my situation. I need to work on my attitude. I need to watch my language - I curse WAY too much. I need to exercise more. I need to seek friendships with women more my own age.
I wish I were still on vacation. I dread work tomorrow. TBW had her beta today and I cannot tell you how much I dread going into that office tomorrow. It will be very, very difficult to pretend all day that I am okay if she is pregnant. Ugghhhhhh.
I have tons to do and all I want to do is go to bed. I must temper the jet lag.
Take care.
