I have two minutes to fret here.
Perhaps I should be jumping in the shower again in these two minutes but hey, I am already dressed and I just can't start all over again - not that it is even an option.
I love Michael body cream. It smells yummy and feels amazing on my dry skin. I really needed a good moisturizing going on so I lathered myself up. I am not a perfume person and this body cream is loud for my tastes, but it is delightful. I figured what the hell, it is always nice to smell good and I usually get compliments about my "perfume" when I have it on.
I opened a Vera Wang perfume and lotion present last night from my mother-in-law and fell in love with that fragrance. The box was perfect for the scarf I had made for our hostess today.
We are headed to a Christmas gathering with some friends of ours who own a winery.
I made a beautiful scarf (it is the yarn that makes it so magnificent) and I put it in the Vera Wang box and while I was at it, I sprayed a hit of that perfume on the scarf for good measure before wrapping it ever so creatively.
My husband just passed me on the stairs and said "don't wear so much perfume, they hate perfume at the winery."
So now, I will not only be thinking of how fat I am but also about how strongly fantastic I smell and I will cringe when she opens her perfumed filled scarf box!
Time to put on a happy face and enjoy myself!

