I have not even been home with my husband for two weeks and I have already submitted a trip for his approval to Lake Tahoe with girlfriends. This weekend. Tomorrow. Thursday through Sunday.
I have missed my husband and enjoyed spending the past week with him but I mean really, I have never been to Lake Tahoe, the weather is awesome right now, he has a lot of work to do and could use the time alone............I just want to go.
I want to go to Lake Tahoe whether I had been spending every waking hour for the past year with my husband or if I just got back in town a few days ago. I WANT TO GO!
He said "okay" without a hesitation. He thought it would be good for me.
Huh???
What!!!!
Is he having an affair?
Why does he suddenly support my travels umpteen weeks in a row?
HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
Oohhhhhhhhhhh, just kidding, I trust my husband mindlessly. I never thought I could get to this point in my life. I am so absolutely adored and I so absolutely adore him back. It is quite lovely. I am very blessed.
So, I am off to Lake Tahoe and my good wishes are for everyone to get wonderful news in blogdom and I hope.......that I return with no broken bones.
I told my magnificent husband that I am feeling so fat. I gained 8 pounds in two weeks when I was back home for Thanksgiving. I didn't know that was possible - to gain 8 pounds in 2 weeks!! YIKES! I told my lovely other half that I was concerned about fitting into my ski clothes, that I may be uncomfortable and I may be so fat that I can't ski like I think I can, moderate, down the blue runs kind of skier that I am, I am afraid I will be a tangled mess at the chair lift at the bottom of the bunny slop.
My lovely M. said, "What are you talking about! You'll ski better! Fat goes fast!".
He really did say that.
I really did not take offense.
Gironemo!!!!


