Friday, March 11, 2005
At Least I Look Pretty
Well, blogger sucks worse than ever. It's free and it shows.

Thank you again to Christina at blogmoxie for making me pretty and girly.

I just got the phone call from my doctor's office and I am officially ready to start IVF#3. I begin taking BCPs tonight and I get the rest of my schedule next week.

I have a sweet bruise on both of my arms from the blood draws and another on my stomach from the lupron injection last night. Perhaps my body is screaming for me to STOP. Too bad.

I guess I made the right decision by not flying back to South Carolina for the funeral. Everything is set on "GO" and I am starting to get a sore throat in spite of Airborne and Zinc tablets and resting and soup and vitamins - maybe that's why I am bruising so easily - all this crap I am taking.

So, the clock begins ticking down, I'll know in 6 weeks if this worked. It is during this time, that I wish I could press the fast forward button. Let the good times roll.
posted by Julianna · 3/11/2005

10 Comments:
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my God! Is it going to let me tell you how beautiful you look? I have been trying to tell you for two days. Congratulations on the good lab results - I am so hopeful that this next IVF will be the one that works for you.

Feel better soon.

April  

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
That is wonderful news! I am getting excited for you! Hopefully the third time's the charm. (I just had to officially say that to you so you can start a tally of how many people are going to tell you that over the next six weeks.) Since I just had my 3rd IVF I counted about 182 of those comments.  

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
FINALLY! I can post, took two days.

I just wanted to wish you luck with your IVF and that I'll be rooting for you.

xxoo,
Emily  

At 4:15 AM, Blogger K|nneret said...
Yeah! Blogger finally got off its ass and is letting me post!It's been days.

I love what you've done to the place, dahlink.

Let me please express my condolences on the loss of your cousin. IF gets in the fucking way of everything, doesn't it? Wish you could be there, but I'm glad you put yourself first. Hope the hubster - and you - are feeling better too.

I hope this is the cycle for you, Julianna. You have complete strangers rooting for you :) And thank you so much for your good wishes. It means a great deal.  

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Sandy said...
YAY!!! I too have been trying to post for several days. I thought I had actually managed a comment the other day but now see that it didn't show up. Which means there are probably many others madly sending you good thoughts.

Oh and that cold? You didn't have to share it you know. I woke up yesterday morning with the throat and sneezing thingie going on. Thanks friend! hehe. Feel better soon.  

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...
Great news- looks like we are both off on the good foot!  

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Go for it!. Good luck, bonne chance, etc etc. I hope it goes well. You have a lot of friends wishing you well.  

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
all of the luck
all of the love
all of the best wishes in the world

i shall now put a kiss on the tip of my finger
and reach out over the atlantic, just like this
and stick it on the end of your nose
hang on in there  

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kristin said...
It is beautiful...you are beautiful...and I truly and sincerely hope the next 9 months are beautiful! Best of luck my friend.  

At 11:14 AM, Blogger sweetisu said...
Geez I can finally comment! Your new look is very pretty, classic.

I truly hope this time will work for you and you'll have an uneventful 9months to follow!  

Post a Comment  •  Home