Sunday, March 13, 2005
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'
I have had a ball.


GAIAM Ball Posted by Hello

I got my GAIAM ball at Bed, Bath and Beyond and I still love it. I think it costs around $30.00 and my favorite exercise tape came with that ball. It is a quick and very relaxing work out that touches on most parts of the body. I really like Suzanne Deason, she has a nice and loving persona and I rather enjoy working out with her.


My Favorite Posted by Hello


I made the mistake of going to Target to look for more ball exercise tapes and I came across B.L.T. - BUTT, LEGS, THIGHS On A Ball and stupidly thought, "well, that will be good".


Hate It Posted by Hello

I cannot stand this woman. She is the Xena of the exercise world and loves to kick your ass while she makes it look so easy. I almost killed myself, thank you very much.

Honestly, Karen Voight has a million exercise tapes on the market - how can someone know so much about every exercise ever known to man? Pilates, Yoga, Ball, Cardio, Body sculpting...........how is she so fit?

I know how:


Does She Eat??? Posted by Hello

She doesn't eat. She has that Jane Fonda starved look thing going on.

I just heard that Jane Fonda didn't exercise as much as she let on, she had severe anorexia most of her life. And to think of the hours I spent trying to get a body like that when I used her yoga tapes every day, she should have clued people in on the magic finger trick for weight loss.

I am feeling good since I started using the ball and I also walk daily. It seems that I should have lost more weight but at least I feel good. I am a good size 12 (was getting to be a tight 12, loose 14) and I wasn't feeling good. I know that my funk played a large roll in my belly rolls but I also have become a blog potato. I spend way too much time on the computer when I should be out amoung the living more.

M. is finally starting to break his week long fever and it appears that my sore throat has maintained itself.

I am in a good frame of mind again and I intend to fight the good fight.

I am also eating well. I am using the food groups daily allowances and it makes me happy to be able to eat bread again. I love carbs and now, I don't feel guilty if I have a piece of bread.

My heart is filled with hope but I need to be cool. Kool And The Gang cool. I need to be more scientific minded about this IVF, is it possible to cushion the blow when it fails? I am too romantic so I am going to try to be KOOL.

Stress will never be a reason that my IVF failed but I don't have to take it to the next level either with my positive affirmations and belly rubbing good vibes and my visualizations. Malnourished crack whores get pregnant and it has been proven that no amount of wishing or willing makes a dent in my outcome.

I just don't want to get the wind knocked out of me again, it makes it so difficult to stand up again.

I am tired of being sad.

In the meantime, I will get my happy fat ass on my big fat ball and have a good day.
posted by Julianna · 3/13/2005

33 Comments:
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Rock On! Don't mind me while I run to BB&B to get that ball. You sound good Julianna. I will try to be KOOL but I am also very hopeful for you this time. It seems very promising. I love your pretty in pink and baby shoes look. It is nice here.

April  

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Kristin said...
You sound like you are really doing well...and I'm so glad to hear it.  

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Did you ever think that God doesn't want you to have children and there is a bigger plan than the one you so selfishly seek? I will pray for you but not for the reasons you desire.  

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
julianna, it is so great to hear you so upbeat. i'm with you all the way.

having said that i have a little message that i have to put through your site. excuse me...

dear anonymous 4:04pm,
i would be very grateful if you would e-mail me. assuming that you are not the craven moron that your frankly disgusting comment shows you to be i am sure that you will enjoy a frank and forthright discussion with myself. please click on my name and send me your details (i hope that you can remember what your name is; if not try writing it on your forehead in case you get lost while your special needs carer is looking the other way). i assure you. i DO look forward to having a few words with you.

anyway, thanks julianna, sorry to monopolise your comments, albeit briefly. your hug is in the post!  

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...
Man, you are kicking some ass, woman! I am very proud of you. And speaking of kicking some ass, well, you know... a new troll keeps us on our toes, I suppose.  

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
Damn! It's pretty sad when I can't even log onto my own blog - yep, leavin' blogger for greener, safer pastures in the future (maybe another week or so) and I believe I will have a ban feature that bans stupid asses from now on.

Anon,
Did you ever think that God doesn't want you to bother me and that you are an arrogant fuck? Do me a favor and save your prayers for the needy. I have plenty of GOOD people praying for me and I don't desire the likes of you being involved in my personal life so, kindly, piss off.

Henry, if this troll is who I think it is, don't be surprised if you get an email - her insanity is quite fun to observe.

In the meantime, my finger is on the delete button.....so don't even try to spew your crap on my blog again little princess bitch.  

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
How many babies do you kill in the process? What gives you the right to play God? What are you going to do if you find out you're not having a perfect baby? I bet you don't even think twice before you get an abortion because it won't suit your selfish desires. There are so many perfect babies that need to be adopted and you are so self-absorbed, you can't even see that.  

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Miss X said...
I need to get myself a ball! I am so glad that you are doing so well Julianna. I am wishing so many good things for you. So sorry that you have to deal with ignorant trolls.

To the troll:
I wasn't aware that God made you His messenger. "Judge not lest you be judged". You don't have a clue.  

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Is it just a coincidence that these morons that post such vile comments NEVER have the balls to include their names?

Anon, have you ever considered that perhaps there is no god and you've been pissing away valuable time lecturing good people? Oh is that oiffensive to say there is no god? Is it as offensive as telling someone that it is god's plan for them to never have children?
Get a fucking life "Anon" and the balls to leave your name so I can go to your blog and harrass you and sputter moronic dribble like you do to other people. Assuming there is a god, SHE would never be so erogant as to want other people to tell us how to live our lives and what we deserve.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT; don;t come here anymore, no one gives a rat's ass what you have to say!

Julianna, roll on girl! Glad you're feeling good.  

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
ANON,
THIS IS GOD. YOU'RE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF. QUIT LEAVING STUPID COMMENTS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I HAVE NO PLAN.

JULIANNA,
I APOLOGIZE FOR ONE OF MY CHILDREN BEING SO STUPID. I WILL PUNISH HER.  

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
All of you are sick and vile. I am interested in hearing her response to my question about killing her babies if they aren't perfect. I bet a million dollars that she would kill any imperfect child. The sheep going to slaughter.  

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
You know what, you are making such an ass of yourself that I am going to keep your ridiculous comments here. Go ahead, I am entertained by you.  

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Julianna,

You should also think about investing in a set up resistance bands to step up your ball workout. A whole set is fairly inexpensive (a set that includes both light and heavy resistance). They will really kick your ass, especially in the arms area, I love mine and can take them anywhere. Glad you're doing well.

You really are a shit magnet for imbecilic, half-wit trolls who were absent the day brains were handed out.

xxoo,
Em  

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Cass said...
[must ignore troll. must not mention bouncing on my exercise ball on troll. must learn to keep thoughts to myself.]

Thanks for the ball workout info. Now we can form a Bouncing Bitch Brigade - we can roll along with the pointy-toed army! (I have a ball, now must get the video to go with...)  

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Cass said...
And how come the troll can post so frequently, and I had to wait for ages to post at all? Grrr. Where's the blogger justice?  

At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
dear anon,
seeing as you are so rude that you didn't accept my challenge for discussion let me leave you with this special thought, just for you.

1. julianna dearly wishes to have a baby.
2. i dearly wish for you to drop down dead so that you can find out that there is no god.
3. unfortunately, although any normal, decent human being would wish her all the luck in the world with her dream it is of course possible that she will be disappointed.
4. my dream, however is going to come true. that is solid gold guaranteed. so hurry up and make my dream come true as quickly as you can please.
5. you hide behind anonymity and thereby instantly negate any value that your poisonous messages may have. i wonder, do you wear your ku klux klan hood while you are typing out your bile?
6. remember, your clock's ticking...

goodbye.  

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
In the interest of entertainment (and to the emails), I have decided to let the troll roll.

Here it is, for the curious:

"--
Posted by Anonymous to MyEggsAreCooked at 3/14/2005 08:46:20 AM

As stated earlier, you are all sick and vile, including henry the drunk. I've never been able to get a straight answer about killing imperfect babies. I'm waiting. Isn't that what genetic testing does for you, it lets you kill all the imperfect ones? Henry, if genetic tests were available for your parents, I am quite certain you wouldn't be here to tell me about your devil worship. Please, someone answer me about killing the imperfect ones, how does it feel to play God?
May the Lord have mercy on your souls."  

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
dear, lovely, anonymous,

1."you are all sick and vile". well. it's true that i am sick because i suffer from diabetes and i am disabled. i don't know if any of these other people are sick but if they are i wish them well. if only everyone had a nice outlook on life like mine. still, there will always be scum who will criticise the less fortunate.
i do not consider myself "vile" nor anybody else but it is your right to do so.

"henry the drunk" - well, i don't know who he is. i'm henry the thirst, perhaps you're getting a bit mixed up. i'm always thirsty because i'm a diabetic and constant thirst is one of the symptoms. how charming of you to make mock of a medical condition.

"straight answer" - well, i asked you to e-mail me so that we could discuss this but you chose to snipe under a cloak of anonymity from boca raton, fla so i didn't have the opportunity to give you any answer whatsoever.

i'll ignore the middle bit until you contact me personally as i have asked you, politely, to do.

as i do not worship the devil i find it hard to understand how you might think i do. the devil does not exist. god does not exist. these are facts. perhaps you are suffering from some kind of crippling mental illness which makes you entertain these fantasies? luckily for me i don't live in amerika but in a much kinder country where mental health professionals could help you. please contact me as soon as possible so that we can get your brain working correctly.

"imperfect ones" well, perhaps you were brought up in an incestuous community of trailer park trash where with a limited gene pool all your relatives were imperfect. i can understand that if you have sex with near relatives that the resultant offspring may well be defective and you might get a bit angry about that. but rest assured that i am normal, my children are normal and everyone i know is normal. so stop worrying.

as regards the last bit, you seem, to me, to be some weird kind of religious fundamentalist. so why not make yourself a hair shirt and go and live up a mountain? god plainly does not exist and neither does your devil so stop spouting that one.

my motto for life is: "do as you would be done by". it works for me. in the meantime i would be grateful if you could keep your venom inside your own, twisted, head but if you ever need a sensible person to talk to i would be happy to help.

dear anon, i wish you a happy life and if i can help you in any way i can i will.

i'm nice like that.

(night, julianna)

love, h.  

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I will be more than happy to leave you and your little friends alone although I will continue to pray for your souls.  

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
a) good
b) don't bother  

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Spacehoppers were bad then, and are bad now;-)
Anon has an invisible friend that too many appear to look up to. Go away. What is the point of increasing suffering by your stupid dull-arsed unnecessary comments. If you don't like it you don't have to be here. Stop drinking
Good luck Julianna  

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anon,
Just in case you come back.....no one addressed your question about "killing an imperfect baby" because the question is just too ridiculous and not worthy of a reply. Our use of ART is not too weed out imperfection, it's merely to help us get pregnant when our bodies have failed. Science now allows us that, just like it allows cures for many diseases and illnesses. It's a dream to have a child that motivates us, NOT selfishness.  

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
that was a good one. so let's have some more  

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thisgirl, that is a lie. You do tests that show how good a baby is and decide which one you want to keep. How many babies have you discarded? From reading Juliana's blog, it looks like she has killed more than twenty. It is sad that more Christians don't speak out against what you all are doing.  

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Julianna said...
Damn, and I was sitting at a great table on PartyPoker. What kind of crack are you smokin'? Isn't it past your bedtime in Boca Raton? I see you were reading for quite a while on my blog but clearly, you weren't paying attention.

I know I can be verbose and emotional so it must be difficult trying to catch up with my life in the past 7 months. One question, why do you still misspell my name? What? You read for over an hour and you walked away with this?

You really are amusing me, with the exception of leaving that awesome poker table but I reckon I shouldn't push my luck. Is that a sin? To play poker online? I'm getting ready to play in a tournament so I must be quick.

BITE ME. How is that?

You know what is funny, is that I happen to believe in God and I was raised Baptist (Southern - thank you VERY much) and then I switched to Methodist and then to Episcopal and I am toying with the idea of Catholicism.

You are twisting biblical ideas for your own agenda and that is a shame.

Sure, I say "fuck" and "bitch" and even "cunt" on occasion (when deserved) but that doesn't make you any more important than me or henry or thisgirl or lordhutton.

If and when I ever do have a baby, you will be the first to speak of miracles and blessings.

Where have I killed over twenty babies? You really are ill.
Henry and Lordhutton? Do you have straightjackets in your country and would you kindly accept a reject from ours?  

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I believe you Americans have a suitable facility for Anon at Guantanamo Bay in someone else's country.
You can say what you like (fuck, shit, cunt, knobcheese!)
No way do we need American style politics in Europe. We dont need religion to rule our politics.
We already have the Conservatives and the Catholics kicking in about abortion. Leave it alone! It is a decision for the woman in that situation. Men, especially, should not have anything to say about abortion, especially male politicians. Clean, safe, efficient and personal. People whio think they can dictate other peoples lives should get a severe talking to!
LH  

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jeangenie said...
Anon, you're weird! No babies have been killed, because none have been born - that's the whole point, for heaven's sake! People here are trying to createlife, not destroy it!!!  

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kath said...
I love those exercise balls too. They make my ass only look half as big.  

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Cricket said...
Hey Chick,
Wow, I went away for a weekend and you done started a holy war.

As you well know, I'm on the same wavelength as Henry.

I wish I could get on your wavelength regarding exercise and lovely possibilities. I don't think it is in the cards for me, so I'll just slide those chips over to your pile.

Here's to your very bestest possible luck,
Cricket  

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Amyesq said...
Julianna,

In retrospect, perhaps you should have named this entry: "Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'."  

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
So I drop by yesterday to say Hi and to thank you for taking such good care of The Princess while I was gone last week, and I'm hit with this flying shitstorm! What the heck! And I can't get through to leave a supportive comment!

So I try again today. Whew! The shitstorm has diminished somewhat. Thank you Julianna, for leaving such sweet comments. I'm glad you like my girl. I do too.

And regarding the moral quagmire of fertility treatments, I figure whatever God's will is, will be done. One way or another. And that He wouldn't have made fertility specialists so smart if he didn't want them to do anything with their knowledge.

On with the baby-making!  

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you for the information. I have found another site at free weight loss plan.

You may find it usful as well.  

Post a Comment  •  Home