Wednesday, March 23, 2005
You're Invited!!!

Lavender Wands Posted by Hello


Welcome, my dear friends, to my new home.



Lavender Wands Posted by Hello


Please know that I am now at www.myeggsarecooked.wired-hub.com . I would love to have you stop by and say "hello".
posted by Julianna · 3/23/2005

10 Comments:
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Cricket said...
Love the lavendar wands!

I still have some I madeprobably 15 years ago. They last forever.

Will try to visit your new home. I'm sure the scent is lovely.  

At 10:55 AM, Blogger sweetisu said...
I want to visit! BUT, I may have the wrong directions. Below is the error I received. I'm using FireFox on a Mac, would that be the problem? Doubt so.

Anyway, what's the meaning for lavendar wands? They sure look pretty!

-------

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/spell-plugin/spellInclude.php in /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spell-plugin.php on line 36

Warning: main(/home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/spell-plugin/spellInclude.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spell-plugin.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/spell-plugin/spellInclude.php in /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spell-plugin.php on line 36

Warning: main(/home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/spell-plugin/spellInclude.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spell-plugin.php on line 36

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/spell-plugin/spellInclude.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myeggs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spell-plugin.php on line 36  

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Sweetisu,

they are tweaking some things right now so therefore, the error message.......it won't take them long, try back in a few minutes!

The lavender wands were made in the Victorian days and were used as sachets for armoires or luggage or just to fresh up a room. The lavender buds are inside the weaving and they smell delicious forever!


Julianna  

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
When you get to my new place, you'll understand their significance.

Julianna  

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about home business internet business
. It pretty much covers home business internet business
related stuff.  

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.  

At 5:28 PM, Blogger QcynqSWG said...
Now this was the kind of weight loss forum people really hunger for! Hope you get a chance to see my weight loss forum  

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for the great information, I book marked your site

I have a based business home own start site. It pretty much covers based business home own start related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)  

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
"I just came across your blog about online vehicle auctionand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** online vehicle auction so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!  

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...
"I just came across your blog about ebay alternativeand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay alternative so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!  

Post a Comment  •  Home